Design & Applied Arts at Texas Christian Universityvisual & performing arts program at Texas Christian University.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how TCU ranks among other schools offering degrees in design.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Featured Design & Applied Arts Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BA in Graphic Design & Media Arts
Translate your creative ideas through concept, design and digital media with a bachelor's in graphic design online from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
AA in Digital Photography
Take the first step toward a career of visual expression and doing what you love with this online associate degree from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BA in Digital Photography
Learn to create a striking portfolio and hone the skills you need to succeed in the world of professional photography with this online digital photography degree from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Design & Applied Arts Degrees Available at TCU
TCU Design Rankings
Popularity of Design at TCU
During the 2019-2020 academic year, Texas Christian University handed out 37 bachelor's degrees in design and applied arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #187 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 5% over the previous year when 39 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Design Graduates from TCU Make?
Salary of Design Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
Design majors who earn their bachelor's degree from TCU go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $45,100 a year. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $30,900 for all design bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do Design Graduates from TCU Have?
Student Debt of Design Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at TCU, design students borrow a median amount of $20,500 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all design bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $27,000.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the design program at TCU is $213 per month.
Learn about other programs related to Design & Applied Arts that might interest you.
BA in Game Art & Development
Get on the right path to the fast-paced, exciting world of video game art and design with this online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BA in Graphic Design & Media Arts - 3D Modeling & Animation
Learn the cutting-edge skills to become a player in the multimedia design world with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BA in Graphic Design & Media Arts - Web Design
Gain a solid grounding in your online web design classes and exercise your creative muscle with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
TCU Design Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the design majors at Texas Christian University.
TCU Design & Applied Arts Bachelor’s Program
The design program at TCU awarded 37 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 3% of these degrees went to men with the other 97% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at TCU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 81% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Texas Christian University with a bachelor's in design.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||4|
Most Popular Majors Related to Design
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Drama & Theater Arts||30|
|Fine & Studio Arts||18|
More about our data sources and methodologies.