Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Animal Services at The University of Findlay

Find Schools Near

Animal Services at The University of Findlay

Animal Services is one of the majors in the agriculture & agriculture operations program at The University of Findlay.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how Findlay ranks in comparison to other schools with animal services programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Animal Services Degrees Available at Findlay

  • Associate’s Degree in Animal Services
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Services

Findlay Animal Services Rankings

The animal services major at Findlay is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Animal Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Animal Services 4

Popularity of Animal Services at Findlay

During the 2017-2018 academic year, The University of Findlay handed out 36 bachelor's degrees in animal services. Due to this, the school was ranked #3 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 29% over the previous year when 51 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Animal Services Graduates from Findlay Make?

Salary of Animal Services Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Animal Services majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Findlay go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $23,500 a year. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $21,400 for all animal services bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Animal Services Graduates from Findlay Have?

Student Debt of Animal Services Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Findlay, animal services students borrow a median amount of $26,242 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $24,540 for all animal services majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the animal services program at Findlay is $272 per month.

Animal Services Student Diversity at Findlay

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the animal services majors at The University of Findlay.

Findlay Animal Services Associate’s Program

All of the 8 students who graduated with a Associate’s in animal services from Findlay in 2018 were women.

Findlay Gender Breakdown of Animal Services Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Findlay are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from The University of Findlay with a associate's in animal services.

Ethnic Diversity of Animal Services Majors at The University of Findlay
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Findlay Animal Services Bachelor’s Program

The animal services program at Findlay awarded 36 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 8% of these degrees went to men with the other 92% going to women.

Findlay Gender Breakdown of Animal Services Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 92% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from The University of Findlay with a bachelor's in animal services.

Ethnic Diversity of Animal Services Majors at The University of Findlay
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 33
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Animal Services

Animal Services students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Equine Studies 44

Related Major Annual Graduates
Animal Science 28

View All Animal Services Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You