Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Legal Professions at The University of Montana

Find Schools Near

Legal Professions at The University of Montana

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how UM ranks among other schools offering degrees in legal professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

The bachelor's program at UM was ranked #325 on College Factual's Best Schools for legal professions list.

Due to this, the school was ranked #207 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

The legal professions program at UM awarded 6 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 17% of these degrees went to men with the other 83% going to women.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at UM are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from The University of Montana with a associate's in legal professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Legal Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Law 70
Legal Support Services 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Public Administration & Social Service 92

View All Legal Professions Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You