Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Legal Professions at University of Denver

Find Schools Near

Legal Professions at University of Denver

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how DU ranks in comparison to other schools with legal professions programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

The bachelor's program at DU was ranked #157 on College Factual's Best Schools for legal professions list. It is also ranked #2 in Colorado.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Legal Professions Bachelor’s Degree Schools 37
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Legal Professions 38
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Legal Professions 42
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Legal Professions 62
Best Legal Professions Master’s Degree Schools 72
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Legal Professions 75
Best Legal Professions Doctor’s Degree Schools 85
Most Focused Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Legal Professions 92
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Legal Professions 110
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Legal Professions 134
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Legal Professions 149
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Legal Professions 159

During the 2019-2020 academic year, University of Denver handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in legal professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #41 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 46% over the previous year when 28 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 31 students received their master’s degree in legal professions from DU. This makes it the #77 most popular school for legal professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 238 students received their doctoral degrees in legal professions in 2020, making the school the #35 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the legal professions majors at University of Denver.

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 15 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in legal professions from DU. About 20% were men and 80% were women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at DU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 73% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Denver with a bachelor's in legal professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

The legal professions program at DU awarded 61 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 41% of these degrees went to men with the other 59% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Denver with a master's in legal professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 30
Non-Resident Aliens 13
Other Races 5

Legal Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Law 233
Legal Research 41
Legal Professions (Other) 20
Non-Professional General Legal Studies 15

Related Major Annual Graduates
Public Administration & Social Service 448
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 19
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 12

View All Legal Professions Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You