Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at University of Hartford

Find Schools Near

Education at University of Hartford

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Uhart ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in education.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Uhart

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education
  • Doctorate Degree in Education

Uhart Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at Uhart was ranked #220 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #5 in Connecticut.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Education 472
Most Focused Colleges for Education 865

Popularity of Education at Uhart

During the 2017-2018 academic year, University of Hartford handed out 50 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #472 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 2% over the previous year when 51 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 69 students received their master’s degree in education from Uhart. This makes it the #553 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 19 students received their doctoral degrees in education in 2018, making the school the #211 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Education Student Diversity at Uhart

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at University of Hartford.

Uhart Education Bachelor’s Program

Of the 50 education students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2017-2018 from Uhart, about 16% were men and 84% were women.

Uhart Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Uhart are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 80% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Hartford with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at University of Hartford
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 40
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Uhart Education Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 69 students earned a master's degree in education from Uhart. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

Uhart Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 81% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Hartford with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at University of Hartford
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 56
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 2

Areas of Concentration for Education

Education students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 43
Teacher Education Subject Specific 43
Special Education 34
Educational Administration 18

Majors Similar to Education

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 131
Communication & Journalism 55
Social Sciences 35
History 6

View All Education Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You