Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at University of New Hampshire - Main Campus

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at University of New Hampshire - Main Campus

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how U of NH ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at U of NH

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Doctorate Degree in Health Professions

U of NH Health Professions Rankings

The bachelor's program at U of NH was ranked #255 on College Factual's Best Schools for health professions list. It is also ranked #4 in New Hampshire.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Colleges for Health Professions 255
Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates 276
Best Health Professions Colleges for Veterans 385

Popularity of Health Professions at U of NH

During the 2017-2018 academic year, University of New Hampshire - Main Campus handed out 227 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #436 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 16% over the previous year when 196 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 125 students received their master’s degree in health professions from U of NH. This makes it the #261 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 5 students received their doctoral degrees in health professions in 2018, making the school the #544 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

U of NH Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at University of New Hampshire - Main Campus.

U of NH Health Professions Associate’s Program

All of the 24 students who graduated with a Associate’s in health professions from U of NH in 2018 were women.

U of NH Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at U of NH are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 88% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of New Hampshire - Main Campus with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at University of New Hampshire - Main Campus
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 21
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

U of NH Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

Of the 227 health professions students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2017-2018 from U of NH, about 11% were men and 89% were women.

U of NH Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 92% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of New Hampshire - Main Campus with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at University of New Hampshire - Main Campus
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 209
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 10

U of NH Health Professions Master’s Program

The health professions program at U of NH awarded 125 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 15% of these degrees went to men with the other 85% going to women.

U of NH Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 94% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of New Hampshire - Main Campus with a master's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at University of New Hampshire - Main Campus
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 118
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Health Professions

Health Professions students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Nursing 129
Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions 118
Communication Sciences 69
Health & Medical Administrative Services 34
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 24
Allied Health Professions 20
Public Health 13
Mental & Social Health Services 1

References

Find Schools Near You