Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Natural Resources & Conservation at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Find Schools Near

Natural Resources & Conservation at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how UNC Chapel Hill ranks in comparison to other schools with natural resources and conservation programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Natural Resources & Conservation Degrees Available at UNC Chapel Hill

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Resources & Conservation
  • Master’s Degree in Natural Resources & Conservation
  • Doctorate Degree in Natural Resources & Conservation

UNC Chapel Hill Natural Resources & Conservation Rankings

The natural resources and conservation major at UNC Chapel Hill is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Natural Resources & Conservation. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Natural Resources & Conservation 278

Popularity of Natural Resources & Conservation at UNC Chapel Hill

During the 2017-2018 academic year, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill handed out 119 bachelor's degrees in natural resources and conservation. Due to this, the school was ranked #42 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 25% over the previous year when 95 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 14 students received their master’s degree in natural resources and conservation from UNC Chapel Hill. This makes it the #85 most popular school for natural resources and conservation master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 8 students received their doctoral degrees in natural resources and conservation in 2018, making the school the #24 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Natural Resources & Conservation Student Diversity at UNC Chapel Hill

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the natural resources and conservation majors at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

UNC Chapel Hill Natural Resources & Conservation Bachelor’s Program

Of the 119 natural resources and conservation students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2017-2018 from UNC Chapel Hill, about 34% were men and 66% were women.

UNC Chapel Hill Gender Breakdown of Natural Resources & Conservation Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at UNC Chapel Hill are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 76% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a bachelor's in natural resources and conservation.

Ethnic Diversity of Natural Resources & Conservation Majors at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 90
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 6

UNC Chapel Hill Natural Resources & Conservation Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 14 students earned a master's degree in natural resources and conservation from UNC Chapel Hill. About 64% of these graduates were women and the other 36% were men.

UNC Chapel Hill Gender Breakdown of Natural Resources & Conservation Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a master's in natural resources and conservation.

Ethnic Diversity of Natural Resources & Conservation Majors at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Natural Resources & Conservation

Natural Resources and Conservation students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Natural Resources Conservation 141

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 708
Computer & Information Sciences 383
Physical Sciences 331
Mathematics & Statistics 272
Engineering 70

View All Natural Resources & Conservation Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You