Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Nutrition Science at University of Oklahoma - Health Sciences Center

Find Schools Near

Nutrition Science at University of Oklahoma - Health Sciences Center

Nutrition Science is one of the majors in the multi / interdisciplinary studies program at University of Oklahoma - Health Sciences Center.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how UOHSC ranks in comparison to other schools with nutrition science programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Nutrition Science Degrees Available at UOHSC

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition Science
  • Master’s Degree in Nutrition Science

UOHSC Nutrition Science Rankings

The nutrition science major at UOHSC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Nutrition Science. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Nutrition Science 9
Most Popular Colleges for Nutrition Science 45

Popularity of Nutrition Science at UOHSC

During the 2017-2018 academic year, University of Oklahoma - Health Sciences Center handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in nutrition science. Due to this, the school was ranked #45 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 54% over the previous year when 13 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 5 students received their master’s degree in nutrition science from UOHSC. This makes it the #53 most popular school for nutrition science master’s degree candidates in the country.

UOHSC Nutrition Science Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nutrition science majors at University of Oklahoma - Health Sciences Center.

UOHSC Nutrition Science Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in nutrition science from UOHSC. About 83% of these graduates were women and the other 17% were men.

UOHSC Gender Breakdown of Nutrition Science Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at UOHSC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 83% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Oklahoma - Health Sciences Center with a bachelor's in nutrition science.

Ethnic Diversity of Nutrition Science Majors at University of Oklahoma - Health Sciences Center
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

UOHSC Nutrition Science Master’s Program

All of the 5 students who graduated with a Master’s in nutrition science from UOHSC in 2018 were women.

UOHSC Gender Breakdown of Nutrition Science Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Oklahoma - Health Sciences Center with a master's in nutrition science.

Ethnic Diversity of Nutrition Science Majors at University of Oklahoma - Health Sciences Center
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Nutrition Science

Nutrition Science students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Nutrition Sciences 49

Related Major Annual Graduates

View All Nutrition Science Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You