Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at Wentworth Institute of Technology

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at Wentworth Institute of Technology

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how WIT ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in engineering tech.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at WIT

WIT Engineering Tech Rankings

The bachelor's program at WIT was ranked #90 on College Factual's Best Schools for engineering tech list. It is also ranked #2 in Massachusetts.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Engineering Technologies Associate Degree Schools 28
Best Engineering Technologies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 57
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Engineering Technologies 134
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Engineering Technologies 195
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Engineering Technologies 211
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Engineering Technologies 303
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Engineering Technologies 616
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Engineering Technologies 620

Popularity of Engineering Tech at WIT

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Wentworth Institute of Technology handed out 21 bachelor's degrees in engineering technologies. Due to this, the school was ranked #437 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 13% over the previous year when 24 degrees were handed out.

Engineering Tech Student Diversity at WIT

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Wentworth Institute of Technology.

WIT Engineering Technologies Associate’s Program

Of the 7 students who graduated with a Associate’s in engineering tech from WIT in 2020, 86% were men and 14% were women.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at WIT are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 57% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Wentworth Institute of Technology with a associate's in engineering tech.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

WIT Engineering Technologies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 21 students earned a bachelor's degree in engineering tech from WIT. About 14% of these graduates were women and the other 86% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 57% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Wentworth Institute of Technology with a bachelor's in engineering tech.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 2

Engineering Tech Majors

Engineering Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Electronics Engineering Technology 11
Computer Engineering Technology 10
General Engineering Technology 7

Majors Similar to Engineering Tech

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 380
Computer & Information Sciences 142
Architecture & Related Services 130
Mathematics & Statistics 14

View All Engineering Technologies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You