2022 Best Masonry Associate Degree Schools
In 2022, College Factual analyzed 4 schools in order to identify the top ones for its Best Masonry Associate Degree Schools ranking. Combined, these schools handed out 50 associate degrees in masonry to qualified students.
Jump to one of the following sections:
Choosing a Great Masonry School for Your Associate Degree
Your choice of masonry for getting your associate degree school matters. This section explores some of the factors we include in our ranking and how much they vary depending on the school you select. When choosing a school we recommend considering some of the following factors:
Quality Overall Is Important
The overall quality of a associate degree school is important to ensure a good education, not just how well they do in a particular major. To make it into this list a school must rank well in our overall Best Colleges ranking. This ranking considered factors such as graduation rates, overall graduate earnings and other educational resources to identify great colleges and universities.
Over 80% of the schools in this list are in the top 26% of our overall quality ranking while the lowest ranked school on the list is still in the top 26%.
One measure we use to determine the quality of a school is to look at the average salary of associate graduates during the early years of their career. This is because one of the main reasons people pursue their associate degree is to enable themselves to find better-paying positions.
Other Factors We Consider
In addition to the above, you should consider some of the following factors:
- Major Focus - How much a school focuses on masonry students vs. other majors.
- Major Demand - The number of masonry students who choose to seek a associate degree at the school.
- Educational Resources - The amount of money and other resources allocated to students while they are pursuing their degree. These resources include such things as number of students per instructor and education expenditures per student.
- Student Debt - How much debt masonry students go into to obtain their associate degree and how well they are able to pay back that debt.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or accredited by a recognized masonry related body.
Our full ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best colleges for masonry students working on their associate degree.
More Ways to Rank Masonry Schools
When choosing the right school for you, it's important to arm yourself with all the facts you can. To that end, we've created a number of major-specific rankings, including this Best Masonry Associate Degree Schools list to help you make the college decision.
Best Schools for Associate Students to Study Masonry in the United States
Top Schools for an Associate in Masonry
Alfred State College is one of the best schools in the United States for getting an associate degree in masonry. Alfred State is a small public college located in the town of Alfred. This college ranks 29th out of 78 colleges for overall associate degree quality in the state of New York.
There were roughly 15 masonry individuals who graduated with this degree at Alfred State in the most recent data year.More information about a associate in masonry from Alfred State College
It's difficult to beat Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology if you wish to pursue an associate degree in masonry. Located in the small city of Lancaster, Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is a public college with a small student population. A Best Associate Degree Schools rank of #59 out of 1,539 colleges nationwide means Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology is a great college overall.
There were about 11 masonry individuals who graduated with this degree at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology in the most recent year we have data available.More information about a associate in masonry from Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
It's hard to beat Ivy Tech Community College if you want to pursue an associate degree in masonry. Located in the large city of Indianapolis, Ivy Tech Community College is a public college with a fairly large student population. This college ranks 7th out of 30 schools for overall associate degree quality in the state of Indiana.
There were roughly 5 masonry individuals who graduated with this degree at Ivy Tech Community College in the most recent data year.More information about a associate in masonry from Ivy Tech Community College
Pennsylvania College of Technology is one of the best schools in the United States for getting an associate degree in masonry. Penn College is a small public college located in the small city of Williamsport. A Best Associate Degree Schools rank of #288 out of 1,539 schools nationwide means Penn College is a great college overall.
Pennsylvania College of Technology is a fairly popular college to study masonry in the United States with about 7 graduations in the most recent data year.More information about a associate in masonry from Pennsylvania College of Technology
Masonry by Region
View the Best Masonry Associate Degree Schools for a specific region near you.
|Far Western US|
Masonry Related Rankings by Major
Masonry is one of 6 different types of Construction Trades programs to choose from.
Majors Similar to Masonry
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Electrical & Power Transmission Installers||3,178|
|Building Management & Inspection||1,412|
|Plumbing & Water Supply||230|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Leonard G.. More about our data sources and methodologies.