2021 Top New Mexico Men's D1 Baseball Schools
It's not easy to decide which college to attend when there are so many options available for student athletes. College Factual was founded, in part, to help students make the decision as to what would be the best school for them. Our Best Colleges for Division I Men's Baseball in New Mexico ranking is part of that endeavor.
After analyzing 2 schools in New Mexico, we came up with our list of those that offered the best educational experiences for D1 Men's Baseball athletes in New Mexico. Our ranking is based on several objective factors, including the school's overall quality and the athletic competitiveness of the school. We steer clear of subjective measures since they don't give a clear picture when determining how one school compares to another. So, even if a school has a great team, it won't place well if it is also considered a low quality college or university.
Customizing Your List
Since one ranking on its own is not enough to give you a complete understanding of your educational options, you can refine this list by location. We've also developed a number of other tools and rankings based on other factors. These other rankings highlight colleges that excel in other factors such as value or diversity as well as schools that excel in serving different groups of students such as online students or returnings adults.
One of our other unique offerings is College Combat. This tool lets you build your own customized comparisons utilizing the factors that are most important to you. Test it out by comparing your favorite schools against others you are considering, or bookmark the tool so you can experiment with it later.
Top Colleges in New Mexico for D1 Men's Baseball athletes in New Mexico
See which schools came out on top of our ranking:
Our 2021 rankings named New Mexico State University - Main Campus the best school for D1 Men’s Baseball athletes in New Mexico working on their bachelor’s degree. Located in Las Cruces, New Mexico, the fairly large public school handed out 2,465 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
The D1 Men’s Baseball team at NMSU Main Campus brought home $1,251,344 in revenue in a single year. The team has a respectable academic progress rate of 974.
NMSU Main Campus also made our overall quality list, coming in at #5.Request Information
The excellent sports programs at University of New Mexico - Main Campus helped the school earn the #2 place on this year’s ranking of the best schools for D1 Men’s Baseball athletes in New Mexico. University of New Mexico - Main Campus is a large public school located in Albuquerque, New Mexico that handed out 4,321 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
UNM brought in $1,592,997 while tallying up $1,474,216 in expenses for its D1 Men’s Baseball team. Happily, this means that the team turned a profit of $118,781. The team has a respectable academic progress rate of 965.
UNM also took the #3 spot in our overall quality rankings.Request Information
Notes and References
*Avg Tuition and Fees and Avg 4-Year Grad Rate are for the top 2 schools only.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of our data about colleges.
- Revenue and expense information comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) website.
- The academic progress rate (APR) of each team was made available by the NCAA.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Information about the national average student loan default rate is from the U.S. Department of Education and refers to data about the 2016 borrower cohort tracking period for which the cohort default rate (CDR) was 10.1%.
More about our data sources and methodologies.