2021 Top North Dakota Men's D2 Basketball Schools
With all of the options student athletes have for higher education today, it can be tough to choose which direction to take. At College Factual, we're committed to helping you make that decision by providing information such as that found in our Best Colleges for Division II Men's Basketball in North Dakota ranking.
Our analysis looked at 2 schools in North Dakota to determine which ones were the best for D2 Men's Basketball athletes in North Dakota. Our ranking methodology focuses a number of different objective factors - such as the overall quality of the school, the school's athletic competitiveness, and the amount of athletic aid per student - to make this determination. Having a great sports team is not enough - the school must also focus on academic excellence.
Customizing Your List
Since one ranking on its own is not enough to give you a complete understanding of your educational options, you can refine this list by location. We've also developed a number of other tools and rankings based on other factors. These other rankings highlight colleges that excel in other factors such as value or diversity as well as schools that excel in serving different groups of students such as online students or returnings adults.
One of our other unique offerings is College Combat. This tool lets you build your own customized comparisons utilizing the factors that are most important to you. Test it out by comparing your favorite schools against others you are considering, or bookmark the tool so you can experiment with it later.
Top Colleges in North Dakota for D2 Men's Basketball athletes in North Dakota
See which schools came out on top of our ranking:
Our 2021 rankings named University of Mary the best school for D2 Men’s Basketball athletes in North Dakota working on their bachelor’s degree. This small private not-for-profit school is located in Bismarck, North Dakota, and it awarded 532 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
The D2 Men’s Basketball team at UMary brought home $536,539 in revenue in a single year.
UMary also took the #3 spot in our overall quality rankings.Request Information
You’ll be in good company if you decide to attend Minot State University. It ranked #2 on our 2021 Best Colleges for D2 Men’s Basketball athletes in North Dakota list. Minot State University is a small public school located in Minot, North Dakota that handed out 607 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
Speaking financially, the D2 Men’s Basketball team at MSU took home $519,788 in revenue.Request Information
Notes and References
*Avg Tuition and Fees and Avg 4-Year Grad Rate are for the top 2 schools only.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of our data about colleges.
- Revenue and expense information comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) website.
- The academic progress rate (APR) of each team was made available by the NCAA.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Information about the national average student loan default rate is from the U.S. Department of Education and refers to data about the 2016 borrower cohort tracking period for which the cohort default rate (CDR) was 10.1%.
More about our data sources and methodologies.