2021 Top Arkansas Men's D1 Football Schools
When it comes to choosing a college, student athletes have a lot of options - but not all of them are good. One of our goals at College Factual is to give you as much information as we can - such as our Best Colleges for Division I Men's Football in Arkansas ranking - to help you make that decision.
Our analysis looked at 2 schools in Arkansas to determine which ones were the best for D1 Men's Football athletes in Arkansas. Instead of depending on subjective information, we focus on objective factors to determine this ranking. These factors include such things as the athletic competitiveness of the school and the school's overall quality. This means that a school must provide students with a great education in addition to having a good sports team if it wants to rank well.
One Size Does Not Fit All
We know that one set of rankings doesn't always help you determine the best school for you, so we've created the ability to narrow your list by location as well as alternative rankings that prioritize different factors such as those of importance to online students or returning adults or those who value diversity and value for your money.
We've created a tool called College Combat that lets you create your own customized comparisons based on the factors that matter the most to you. We encourage you to try it out and pit your favorite colleges and universities head to head! If you don't have time right now, you can bookmark it for later.
Top Colleges in Arkansas for D1 Men's Football athletes in Arkansas
See which schools came out on top of our ranking:
University of Central Arkansas tops this year’s ranking as the best school for D1 Men’s Football athletes in Arkansas. UCA is a fairly large public school situated in Conway, Arkansas. It awarded 1,747 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
Speaking financially, the FCS Men’s Football team at UCA took home $3,142,657 in revenue. The team has a respectable academic progress rate of 965.Request Information
The excellent sports programs at University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff helped the school earn the #2 place on this year’s ranking of the best schools for D1 Men’s Football athletes in Arkansas. Located in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, the small public school awarded 433 diplomas to qualified bachelor’s degree students in 2018-2019.
Speaking financially, the FCS Men’s Football team at UAPB took home $2,354,136 in revenue. The team has a respectable academic progress rate of 949.Request Information
Notes and References
*Avg Tuition and Fees and Avg 4-Year Grad Rate are for the top 2 schools only.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of our data about colleges.
- Revenue and expense information comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) website.
- The academic progress rate (APR) of each team was made available by the NCAA.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Information about the national average student loan default rate is from the U.S. Department of Education and refers to data about the 2016 borrower cohort tracking period for which the cohort default rate (CDR) was 10.1%.
More about our data sources and methodologies.