Academics at Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College - Berkeley - Majors, Faculty & More
Wondering what academic life at Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College - Berkeley will be like? In addition to the degrees and majors, as well as the faculty composition at Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College - Berkeley this section includes detailed information on freshman retention rates, reasons students did not graduate, and an analysis of full-time and tenured faculty vs. adjunct teaching staff.
All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the undergraduate students at Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College - Berkeley is 27 .
|None of the instructors are full-time.|
All of the 27
instructors are "lecturers" rather than "faculty".
The Most Popular Majors Students Choose
We wanted to speak to you about the Fields of Study and Majors at Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College - Berkeley but that information was not available.
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?