Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Aiken Technical College

Find Schools Near

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Aiken Technical College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Aiken Technical College ranks among other schools offering degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at Aiken Technical College

  • Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

Aiken Technical College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities major at Aiken Technical College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Aiken Technical College

Due to this, the school was ranked #940 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Aiken Technical College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 85 students earned a associate's degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Aiken Technical College. About 73% of these graduates were women and the other 27% were men.

Aiken Technical College Gender Breakdown of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Aiken Technical College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 61% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Aiken Technical College with a associate's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Ethnic Diversity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors at Aiken Technical College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 18
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 52
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 13

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors

Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts General Studies 85

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You