Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at Alabama A & M University

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at Alabama A & M University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how AAMU ranks among other schools offering degrees in engineering tech.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at AAMU

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Tech

AAMU Engineering Tech Rankings

The engineering tech major at AAMU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Engineering Technologies 746
Most Popular Colleges for Engineering Technologies 831

Popularity of Engineering Tech at AAMU

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Alabama A & M University handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in engineering technologies. Due to this, the school was ranked #831 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 10% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.

AAMU Engineering Tech Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Alabama A & M University.

AAMU Engineering Technologies Bachelor’s Program

The engineering tech program at AAMU awarded 9 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 78% of these degrees went to men with the other 22% going to women.

AAMU Gender Breakdown of Engineering Technologies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Alabama A & M University with a bachelor's in engineering tech.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering Technologies Majors at Alabama A & M University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 9
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Engineering Tech Majors

Engineering Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Construction Engineering Technology 9

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 76
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 75
Computer & Information Sciences 39
Communications Technologies & Support 35
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations 29

View All Engineering Technologies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You