Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Alabama A & M University

Find Schools Near

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Alabama A & M University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how AAMU ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Degrees Available at AAMU

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

AAMU Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Rankings

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting major at AAMU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 462
Most Popular Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 596

Popularity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at AAMU

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Alabama A & M University handed out 41 bachelor's degrees in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting. Due to this, the school was ranked #596 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 41% over the previous year when 29 degrees were handed out.

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Student Diversity at AAMU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting majors at Alabama A & M University.

AAMU Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor’s Program

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting program at AAMU awarded 41 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 22% of these degrees went to men with the other 78% going to women.

AAMU Gender Breakdown of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 93% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Alabama A & M University with a bachelor's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

Ethnic Diversity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Majors at Alabama A & M University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 38
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Majors

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Firefighting students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Criminal Justice & Corrections 41

Related Major Annual Graduates
Public Administration & Social Service 89
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 35

View All Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You