Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Albright College

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Albright College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Albright ranks among other schools offering degrees in visual and performing arts.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Albright

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

Albright Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The bachelor's program at Albright was ranked #463 on College Factual's Best Schools for visual and performing arts list. It is also ranked #36 in Pennsylvania.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Visual & Performing Arts Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 383
Best Value Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts 539
Highest Paid Visual & Performing Arts Graduates 690

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Albright

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Albright College handed out 67 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #401 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 5% over the previous year when 64 degrees were handed out.

Visual & Performing Arts Student Diversity at Albright

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at Albright College.

Albright Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 67 students earned a bachelor's degree in visual and performing arts from Albright. About 63% of these graduates were women and the other 37% were men.

Albright Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Albright are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 66% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Albright College with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Albright College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 8
White 44
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Visual & Performing Arts

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Design & Applied Arts 23
Fine & Studio Arts 23
Music 13
Arts & Media Management 5
Drama & Theater Arts 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
English Language & Literature 15
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 11
Philosophy & Religious Studies 4

View All Visual & Performing Arts Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You