Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Allegany College of Maryland

Find Schools Near

Education at Allegany College of Maryland

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Allegany College of Maryland ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in education.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Allegany College of Maryland

  • Associate’s Degree in Education

Allegany College of Maryland Education Rankings

The education major at Allegany College of Maryland is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Education at Allegany College of Maryland

Due to this, the school was ranked #928 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Allegany College of Maryland Education Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 24 students earned a associate's degree in education from Allegany College of Maryland. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Allegany College of Maryland are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 92% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Allegany College of Maryland with a associate's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 22
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Education 23
Teacher Education Grade Specific 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You