Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at AmeriTech College - Draper

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at AmeriTech College - Draper

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how AmeriTech College - Draper ranks among other schools offering degrees in health professions.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at AmeriTech College - Draper

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions

AmeriTech College - Draper Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at AmeriTech College - Draper is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates 61
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 67
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 320
Most Popular Online Health Professions Schools 377

Popularity of Health Professions at AmeriTech College - Draper

During the 2018-2019 academic year, AmeriTech College - Draper handed out 83 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #320 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 24% over the previous year when 67 degrees were handed out.

Health Professions Student Diversity at AmeriTech College - Draper

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at AmeriTech College - Draper.

AmeriTech College - Draper Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 245 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from AmeriTech College - Draper. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

AmeriTech College - Draper Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 84% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from AmeriTech College - Draper with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at AmeriTech College - Draper
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 19
White 205
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 15

AmeriTech College - Draper Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 83 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from AmeriTech College - Draper. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

AmeriTech College - Draper Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at AmeriTech College - Draper are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 77% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from AmeriTech College - Draper with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at AmeriTech College - Draper
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 64
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 8

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 325
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 3

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You