Business Administration & Management at Anderson University Indianabusiness, management & marketing program at Anderson University Indiana.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Anderson University Indiana ranks among other schools offering degrees in business administration.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at Anderson University Indiana
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration
- Doctorate Degree in Business Administration
Anderson University Indiana Business Administration Rankings
Popularity of Business Administration at Anderson University Indiana
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Anderson University Indiana handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in business administration and management. Due to this, the school was ranked #1646 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 38% over the previous year when 32 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 60 students received their master’s degree in business administration from Anderson University Indiana. This makes it the #476 most popular school for business administration master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 4 students received their doctoral degrees in business administration in 2019, making the school the #111 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
How Much Do Business Administration Graduates from Anderson University Indiana Make?
Salary of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
Business Administration majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Anderson University Indiana go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $36,800 a year. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $40,200 for all business administration students.
Salary of Business Administration Graduates with a Master's Degree
Business Administration majors graduating with a master's degree from Anderson University Indiana make a median salary of $60,600 a year. This is less than what their typical peers from other schools make. Their median salary is $61,300.
How Much Student Debt Do Business Administration Graduates from Anderson University Indiana Have?
Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Anderson University Indiana, business administration students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,000 for all business administration majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the business administration program at Anderson University Indiana is $280 per month.
Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Master's Degree
At Anderson University Indiana, a typical business administration student working on their master's degree borrrows about $37,407 in student loans. This is not favorable since the median amount of student debt for all business administration master's graduates is $35,361.
Those master's students from Anderson University Indiana on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $436 per month.
Business Administration Student Diversity at Anderson University Indiana
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Anderson University Indiana.
Anderson University Indiana Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program
The business administration program at Anderson University Indiana awarded 20 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 55% of these degrees went to men with the other 45% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 80% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Anderson University Indiana with a bachelor's in business administration.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Anderson University Indiana Business Administration & Management Master’s Program
The business administration program at Anderson University Indiana awarded 60 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 68% of these degrees went to men with the other 32% going to women.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Anderson University Indiana are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 68% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Anderson University Indiana with a master's in business administration.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||6|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Finance & Financial Management||10|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >