Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Anderson University Indiana

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Anderson University Indiana

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Anderson University Indiana ranks among other schools offering degrees in psychology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at Anderson University Indiana

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Anderson University Indiana Psychology Rankings

The bachelor's program at Anderson University Indiana was ranked #626 on College Factual's Best Schools for psychology list. It is also ranked #16 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Psychology Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 614
Most Focused Colleges for Psychology 682
Best Psychology Colleges for Veterans 796

Popularity of Psychology at Anderson University Indiana

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Anderson University Indiana handed out 36 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #899 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 29% over the previous year when 28 degrees were handed out.

Anderson University Indiana Psychology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Anderson University Indiana.

Anderson University Indiana Psychology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 36 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Anderson University Indiana. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

Anderson University Indiana Gender Breakdown of Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Anderson University Indiana are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 83% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Anderson University Indiana with a bachelor's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Anderson University Indiana
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 30
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Psychology

Psychology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Psychology 36

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 40
History 10
Communication & Journalism 7
Social Sciences 5
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 3

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You