Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Anderson University South Carolina

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Anderson University South Carolina

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Anderson University South Carolina ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Anderson University South Carolina

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Anderson University South Carolina Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The business, management and marketing major at Anderson University South Carolina is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 448
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 815
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 936

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Anderson University South Carolina

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Anderson University South Carolina handed out 129 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #815 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 14% over the previous year when 113 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 58 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from Anderson University South Carolina. This makes it the #633 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Anderson University South Carolina Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Anderson University South Carolina.

Anderson University South Carolina Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at Anderson University South Carolina awarded 129 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 57% of these degrees went to men with the other 43% going to women.

Anderson University South Carolina Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Anderson University South Carolina are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 80% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Anderson University South Carolina with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Anderson University South Carolina
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 103
Non-Resident Aliens 12
Other Races 7

Anderson University South Carolina Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

Of the 58 students who graduated with a Master’s in business, management and marketing from Anderson University South Carolina in 2018, 59% were men and 41% were women.

Anderson University South Carolina Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Anderson University South Carolina are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 69% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Anderson University South Carolina with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Anderson University South Carolina
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 40
Non-Resident Aliens 5
Other Races 4

Areas of Concentration for Business, Management & Marketing

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 96
Accounting 35
Marketing 22
General Business/Commerce 16
Human Resource Management 8
International Business 8
Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods 2

References

Find Schools Near You