Academics at Arizona State University - Polytechnic - Majors, Faculty & More
Wondering what academic life at Arizona State University - Polytechnic will be like? In addition to the degrees and majors, as well as the faculty composition at Arizona State University - Polytechnic this section includes detailed information on freshman retention rates, reasons students did not graduate, and an analysis of full-time and tenured faculty vs. adjunct teaching staff.
All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 4,515 undergraduate students at Arizona State University - Polytechnic is 319 . When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 18 to 1 which makes Arizona State University - Polytechnic worse than the typical college regarding instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Arizona State University - Polytechnic , there are 18 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is worse than the typical college concerning instructional attention.|
|The majority of the instructors (65.0% ) are full-time.|
The vast majority of instructors (100.0%
) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors
We wanted to speak to you about the Fields of Study and Majors at Arizona State University - Polytechnic but that information was not available.
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?