Registered Nursing at ATA Career Education
Jump to any of the following sections:
Featured Registered Nursing Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BS in Nursing - RN to BSN
With the affordable and transfer-friendly online RN to BSN program at Southern New Hampshire University, you can build upon your prior educational journey and enhance your professional experience in a program designed to fit around your schedule. Learn More >
BS in Nursing - RN to BSN - Accelerated RN to MSN
At Southern New Hampshire University, we understand the demands placed on today's nursing professionals. When it comes to your education, consider saving money and time by electing the RN to MSN pathway. Eligible students will complete graduate courses within their undergraduate program. This pathway allows you to gain a BSN along the way and ultimately shorten your time within the MSN Nursing Education or Population Healthcare tracks. Learn More >
Registered Nursing Degrees Available at ATA-CIF
ATA-CIF Registered Nursing Rankings
The bachelor's program at ATA-CIF was ranked #1,677 on College Factual's Best Schools for registered nursing list.
Popularity of Registered Nursing at ATA-CIF
Due to this, the school was ranked #1560 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
Learn about other programs related to Registered Nursing that might interest you.
MS in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner
Break into one of the most high-demand occupations in the nation with your online MSN Family Nurse Practitioner track from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
MS in Nursing - Nursing Education
Position the next generation of nurses for success with your online MSN in Nursing Education from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
MS in Nursing - Healthcare Quality & Safety
Ensure a safer future for healthcare with your online MSN in Healthcare Quality & Safety from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
ATA-CIF Registered Nursing Associate’s Program
The registered nursing program at ATA-CIF awarded 29 associate's degrees in 2020-2021. About 3% of these degrees went to men with the other 97% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from ATA Career Education with a associate's in registered nursing.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||10|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >