General Psychology at Augustana Collegepsychology program at Augustana College.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how Augustana ranks in comparison to other schools with psychology programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
General Psychology Degrees Available at Augustana
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Augustana Psychology Rankings
Popularity of Psychology at Augustana
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Augustana College handed out 59 bachelor's degrees in general psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #518 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 7% over the previous year when 55 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Psychology Graduates from Augustana Make?
Salary of Psychology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of psychology students who receive their bachelor's degree at Augustana is $26,400. This is less than $27,900, which is the national median of all psychology majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.
How Much Student Debt Do Psychology Graduates from Augustana Have?
Student Debt of Psychology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Augustana, psychology students borrow a median amount of $26,992 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $24,991 for all psychology majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the psychology program at Augustana is $280 per month.
Psychology Student Diversity at Augustana
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Augustana College.
Augustana General Psychology Bachelor’s Program
The psychology program at Augustana awarded 59 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 17% of these degrees went to men with the other 83% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Augustana are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 69% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Augustana College with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||4|
|Hispanic or Latino||7|
Areas of Concentration for Psychology
General Psychology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|