Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Augustana University

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Augustana University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Augustana Sioux Falls ranks among other schools offering degrees in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Augustana Sioux Falls

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions

Augustana Sioux Falls Health Professions Rankings

The bachelor's program at Augustana Sioux Falls was ranked #365 on College Factual's Best Schools for health professions list. It is also ranked #4 in South Dakota.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for Health Professions 141
Best Colleges for Health Professions 365
Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates 547
Best Health Professions Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 662
Best Health Professions Colleges for Veterans 746
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 1,485
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 1,529

Popularity of Health Professions at Augustana Sioux Falls

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Augustana University handed out 71 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #1529 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 10% over the previous year when 79 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 8 students received their master’s degree in health professions from Augustana Sioux Falls. This makes it the #1,018 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

Augustana Sioux Falls Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Augustana University.

Augustana Sioux Falls Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 71 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from Augustana Sioux Falls. About 90% of these graduates were women and the other 10% were men.

Augustana Sioux Falls Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Augustana Sioux Falls are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 90% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Augustana University with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Augustana University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 64
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 0

Augustana Sioux Falls Health Professions Master’s Program

Of the 8 students who earned a master's degree in Health Professions from Augustana Sioux Falls in 2018-2019, 12% were men and 88% were women.

Augustana Sioux Falls Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Augustana Sioux Falls are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 88% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Augustana University with a master's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Augustana University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 62
Communication Sciences 9
Mental & Social Health Services 8

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You