Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mathematics & Statistics at Augustana University

Find Schools Near

Mathematics & Statistics at Augustana University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Augustana Sioux Falls ranks in comparison to other schools with mathematics and statistics programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Mathematics & Statistics Degrees Available at Augustana Sioux Falls

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics & Statistics

Augustana Sioux Falls Mathematics & Statistics Rankings

The mathematics and statistics major at Augustana Sioux Falls is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mathematics & Statistics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Mathematics & Statistics 306
Most Popular Colleges for Mathematics & Statistics 712

Popularity of Mathematics & Statistics at Augustana Sioux Falls

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Augustana University handed out 10 bachelor's degrees in mathematics and statistics. Due to this, the school was ranked #712 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 25% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.

Augustana Sioux Falls Mathematics & Statistics Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the mathematics and statistics majors at Augustana University.

Augustana Sioux Falls Mathematics & Statistics Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 10 students earned a bachelor's degree in mathematics and statistics from Augustana Sioux Falls. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men.

Augustana Sioux Falls Gender Breakdown of Mathematics & Statistics Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Augustana University with a bachelor's in mathematics and statistics.

Ethnic Diversity of Mathematics & Statistics Majors at Augustana University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 5
Other Races 0

Mathematics & Statistics Majors

Mathematics and Statistics students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Mathematics 10

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 47
Computer & Information Sciences 9
Physical Sciences 5
Engineering 1

View All Mathematics & Statistics Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You