Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Social Sciences at Augustana University

Find Schools Near

Social Sciences at Augustana University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Augustana Sioux Falls ranks in comparison to other schools with social sciences programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Social Sciences Degrees Available at Augustana Sioux Falls

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences

Augustana Sioux Falls Social Sciences Rankings

The social sciences major at Augustana Sioux Falls is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Social Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Social Sciences 377
Most Popular Colleges for Social Sciences 720

Popularity of Social Sciences at Augustana Sioux Falls

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Augustana University handed out 44 bachelor's degrees in social sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #720 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 22% over the previous year when 36 degrees were handed out.

Augustana Sioux Falls Social Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the social sciences majors at Augustana University.

Augustana Sioux Falls Social Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 44 students earned a bachelor's degree in social sciences from Augustana Sioux Falls. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.

Augustana Sioux Falls Gender Breakdown of Social Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 66% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Augustana University with a bachelor's in social sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Social Sciences Majors at Augustana University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 29
Non-Resident Aliens 11
Other Races 1

Social Sciences Majors

Social Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Economics 13
Sociology 13
Political Science & Government 12
Anthropology 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 206
Communication & Journalism 18
Psychology 16
History 4
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 1

View All Social Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You