Visual & Performing Arts at Augustana University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Augustana Sioux Falls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts
Augustana Sioux Falls Visual & Performing Arts Rankings
The visual and performing arts major at Augustana Sioux Falls is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts||1,072|
|Most Popular Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts||1,336|
Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Augustana Sioux Falls
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Augustana University handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #1336 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 19% over the previous year when 16 degrees were handed out.
Visual & Performing Arts Student Diversity at Augustana Sioux Falls
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at Augustana University.
Augustana Sioux Falls Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program
The visual and performing arts program at Augustana Sioux Falls awarded 13 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 23% of these degrees went to men with the other 77% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Augustana Sioux Falls are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 92% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Augustana University with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Visual & Performing Arts Majors
Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Fine & Studio Arts||10|
|Drama & Theater Arts||2|
Majors Similar to Visual & Performing Arts
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Foreign Languages & Linguistics||23|
|English Language & Literature||16|
|Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities||5|
|Philosophy & Religious Studies||4|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By AlexiusHoratius under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >