Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Baker University

Find Schools Near

Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Baker University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Baker ranks in comparison to other schools with biological and biomedical sciences programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Biological & Biomedical Sciences Degrees Available at Baker

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Biological & Biomedical Sciences

Baker Biological & Biomedical Sciences Rankings

The bachelor's program at Baker was ranked #601 on College Factual's Best Schools for biological and biomedical sciences list. It is also ranked #4 in Kansas.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Biological & Biomedical Sciences Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 396
Best Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 601
Highest Paid Biological & Biomedical Sciences Graduates 607
Best Biological & Biomedical Sciences Colleges for Veterans 614
Best Value Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 733
Most Popular Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 1,204
Most Focused Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 1,280

Popularity of Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Baker

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Baker University handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in biological and biomedical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #1204 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 36% over the previous year when 11 degrees were handed out.

Biological & Biomedical Sciences Student Diversity at Baker

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biological and biomedical sciences majors at Baker University.

Baker Biological & Biomedical Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in biological and biomedical sciences from Baker. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.

Baker Gender Breakdown of Biological & Biomedical Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Baker are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 86% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Baker University with a bachelor's in biological and biomedical sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Biological & Biomedical Sciences Majors at Baker University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Biological & Biomedical Sciences

Biological and Biomedical Sciences students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Biology 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Physical Sciences 11
Mathematics & Statistics 9
Computer & Information Sciences 5

View All Biological & Biomedical Sciences Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You