Engineering at Baltimore City Community College

Engineering at Baltimore City Community College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Baltimore City Community College ranks in comparison to other schools with engineering programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Engineering Degrees Available at Baltimore City Community College

Baltimore City Community College Engineering Rankings

The engineering major at Baltimore City Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Engineering at Baltimore City Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #847 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Baltimore City Community College Engineering Associate’s Program

The engineering program at Baltimore City Community College awarded 4 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 75% of these degrees went to men with the other 25% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Baltimore City Community College with a associate's in engineering.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 0

Engineering Majors

Engineering students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Engineering 3
Electrical Engineering 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer & Information Sciences 60
Science Technologies / Technicians 12
Engineering Technologies 5

View All Engineering Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You