CSU Admissions Statistics
How Do You Compare to CSU’s Other Incoming Students?
Review the admissions stats from recent freshman classes to have a better understanding of your chances of being admitted to Clarks Summit University .
Below You’ll Find:
- What Admissions Stats Mean for You
- Selectivity of Clarks Summit University
- Acceptance & Enrollment Stats at CSU
- Male to Female Ratio of Applicants
- Average SAT & ACT Scores
- Helpful Resources
What Admissions Stats Mean to You
Reviewing the admissions stats at CSU can help you determine your likelihood of acceptance. Take a look at the SAT and ACT scores of previous applicants to help you understand your chances of being accepted. If you find your scores are lower than the average freshman, try retaking the exam to better your score or reviewing colleges looking for scores matching your own.
Average selectivity means that you will have a fair chance of getting into this school, assuming your test scores and grades meet the schools standards.
Selectivity (Fall 2020 ): Are You the Right Type of Student For This College?
Acceptance and Enrollment Stats (Fall 2020 )
Additional Questions to Ask
- A college’s selectivity gives us an idea of how rigorous the studies are, and how competitive the students are. However, not all students thrive in a competitive atmosphere, even if their grades are good. Does this college have the best learning environment for you?
What’s the Male/Female Breakdown When it Comes to Admissions?Looking for more information about Clarks Summit University’s Diversity?
CSU Average SAT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of SAT scores for applicants to Clarks Summit University , but that information was not available.
CSU Average ACT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of ACT scores for applicants to Clarks Summit University , but that information was not available.