Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business/Managerial Economics at Benedictine University

Find Schools Near

Business/Managerial Economics at Benedictine University

Business/Managerial Economics is one of the majors in the business, management & marketing program at Benedictine University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Benedictine U ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in managerial economics.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business/Managerial Economics Degrees Available at Benedictine U

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Managerial Economics

Benedictine U Managerial Economics Rankings

The managerial economics major at Benedictine U is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business/Managerial Economics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Business/Managerial Economics 68
Highest Paid Business/Managerial Economics Graduates 85
Most Popular Colleges for Business/Managerial Economics 126

Popularity of Managerial Economics at Benedictine U

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Benedictine University handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in business/managerial economics. Due to this, the school was ranked #126 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 80% over the previous year when 5 degrees were handed out.

Managerial Economics Student Diversity at Benedictine U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the managerial economics majors at Benedictine University.

Benedictine U Business/Managerial Economics Bachelor’s Program

The managerial economics program at Benedictine U awarded 9 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 89% of these degrees went to men with the other 11% going to women.

Benedictine U Gender Breakdown of Business/Managerial Economics Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Benedictine University with a bachelor's in managerial economics.

Ethnic Diversity of Business/Managerial Economics Majors at Benedictine University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 350
Human Resource Management 94
Other Business, Management & Marketing 72
Management Information Systems 70
Accounting 40

View All Business/Managerial Economics Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You