Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Berkeley College - New York

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Berkeley College - New York

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Berkeley College - New York ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Berkeley College - New York

  • Associate’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Berkeley College - New York Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Berkeley College - New York was ranked #700 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #62 in New York.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 60
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 115
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 237
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Veterans 262
Best Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 262
Best Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 700
Highest Paid Business, Management & Marketing Graduates 1,032

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Berkeley College - New York

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Berkeley College - New York handed out 412 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #237 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 19% over the previous year when 508 degrees were handed out.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Berkeley College - New York

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Berkeley College - New York.

Berkeley College - New York Business, Management & Marketing Associate’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at Berkeley College - New York awarded 139 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 40% of these degrees went to men with the other 60% going to women.

Berkeley College - New York Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berkeley College - New York with a associate's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Berkeley College - New York
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 34
Hispanic or Latino 20
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 32
Other Races 47

Berkeley College - New York Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 412 business, management and marketing majors earned their bachelor's degree from Berkeley College - New York. Of these graduates, 37% were men and 63% were women.

Berkeley College - New York Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berkeley College - New York with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Berkeley College - New York
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 14
Black or African American 78
Hispanic or Latino 89
White 39
Non-Resident Aliens 94
Other Races 98

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 231
Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing 108
Marketing 77
Accounting 55
International Business 54
Finance & Financial Management 26

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You