Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Berklee College of Music

Find Schools Near

Education at Berklee College of Music

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Berklee College of Music ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in education.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Berklee College of Music

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education

Berklee College of Music Education Rankings

The education major at Berklee College of Music is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Education Graduates 296
Most Popular Colleges for Education 1,118
Most Focused Colleges for Education 1,288

Popularity of Education at Berklee College of Music

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Berklee College of Music handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #1118 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 30% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 15 students received their master’s degree in education from Berklee College of Music. This makes it the #952 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

Education Student Diversity at Berklee College of Music

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Berklee College of Music.

Berklee College of Music Education Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from Berklee College of Music. About 62% of these graduates were women and the other 38% were men.

Berklee College of Music Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 54% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berklee College of Music with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Berklee College of Music
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 2

Berklee College of Music Education Master’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 33% of education master's degrees went to men and 67% went to women.

Berklee College of Music Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berklee College of Music with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Berklee College of Music
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 7

Areas of Concentration for Education

Education students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Subject Specific 30

References

Find Schools Near You