Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Zoology at Berry College

Find Schools Near

Zoology at Berry College

The Zoology major is part of the biological & biomedical sciences program at Berry College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Berry ranks in comparison to other schools with zoology programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Zoology Degrees Available at Berry

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology

Berry Zoology Rankings

The zoology major at Berry is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Zoology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Zoology 3
Most Popular Colleges for Zoology 9

Popularity of Zoology at Berry

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Berry College handed out 63 bachelor's degrees in zoology. Due to this, the school was ranked #9 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 37% over the previous year when 46 degrees were handed out.

How Much Student Debt Do Zoology Graduates from Berry Have?

Student Debt of Zoology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Berry, zoology students borrow a median amount of $26,995 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $22,500 for all zoology majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the zoology program at Berry is $280 per month.

Berry Zoology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the zoology majors at Berry College.

Berry Zoology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 63 students earned a bachelor's degree in zoology from Berry. About 89% of these graduates were women and the other 11% were men.

Berry Gender Breakdown of Zoology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Berry are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 81% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berry College with a bachelor's in zoology.

Ethnic Diversity of Zoology Majors at Berry College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 51
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology 20
General Biology 18

View All Zoology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You