Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Finance & Financial Management at Berry College

Find Schools Near

Finance & Financial Management at Berry College

Finance & Financial Management is one of the majors in the business, management & marketing program at Berry College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Berry ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in finance.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Finance & Financial Management Degrees Available at Berry

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Finance

Berry Finance Rankings

The finance major at Berry is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Finance & Financial Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Finance & Financial Management Graduates 76
Most Focused Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 356
Most Popular Colleges for Finance & Financial Management 455

Popularity of Finance at Berry

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Berry College handed out 14 bachelor's degrees in finance and financial management. Due to this, the school was ranked #455 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 56% over the previous year when 9 degrees were handed out.

Finance Student Diversity at Berry

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the finance majors at Berry College.

Berry Finance & Financial Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 14 students earned a bachelor's degree in finance from Berry. About 36% of these graduates were women and the other 64% were men.

Berry Gender Breakdown of Finance & Financial Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Berry are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 79% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berry College with a bachelor's in finance.

Ethnic Diversity of Finance & Financial Management Majors at Berry College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 38
Marketing 23
Accounting 14
Business/Managerial Economics 12
International Business 2

View All Finance & Financial Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You