Political Science & Government at Berry Collegesocial sciences program at Berry College.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Berry ranks among other schools offering degrees in political science.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Political Science & Government Degrees Available at Berry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science
Berry Political Science Rankings
The political science major at Berry is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Political Science & Government. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Highest Paid Political Science & Government Graduates||151|
|Most Focused Colleges for Political Science & Government||524|
|Most Popular Colleges for Political Science & Government||761|
Popularity of Political Science at Berry
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Berry College handed out 10 bachelor's degrees in political science and government. Due to this, the school was ranked #761 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 43% over the previous year when 7 degrees were handed out.
How Much Student Debt Do Political Science Graduates from Berry Have?
Student Debt of Political Science Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Berry, political science students borrow a median amount of $22,500 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all political science bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $23,184.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the political science program at Berry is $234 per month.
Berry Political Science Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the political science majors at Berry College.
Berry Political Science & Government Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 10 students earned a bachelor's degree in political science from Berry. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 80% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berry College with a bachelor's in political science.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Majors Similar to Political Science
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|General Social Sciences||9|
|International Relations & National Security||3|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >