Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Arts & Media Management at Berry College

Find Schools Near

Arts & Media Management at Berry College

The Arts & Media Management major is part of the visual & performing arts program at Berry College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Berry ranks among other schools offering degrees in media management.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Arts & Media Management Degrees Available at Berry

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Media Management

Berry Media Management Rankings

The media management major at Berry is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Arts & Media Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Arts & Media Management 60
Most Popular Colleges for Arts & Media Management 74

Popularity of Media Management at Berry

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Berry College handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in arts and media management. Due to this, the school was ranked #74 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 200% over the previous year when 2 degrees were handed out.

Berry Media Management Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the media management majors at Berry College.

Berry Arts & Media Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in media management from Berry. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

Berry Gender Breakdown of Arts & Media Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Berry are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berry College with a bachelor's in media management.

Ethnic Diversity of Arts & Media Management Majors at Berry College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Fine & Studio Arts 9
Music 5

View All Arts & Media Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You