Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Big Bend Community College

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Big Bend Community College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Big Bend Community College ranks among other schools offering degrees in computer and information sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Big Bend Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Big Bend Community College Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at Big Bend Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Big Bend Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #1646 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Big Bend Community College Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 9 students earned a associate's degree in computer and information sciences from Big Bend Community College. About 11% of these graduates were women and the other 89% were men.

Big Bend Community College Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Big Bend Community College with a associate's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Big Bend Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Systems Networking 7
Computer Programming 1
Computer Science 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations 6
Engineering Technologies 3
Physical Sciences 3

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You