Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Bluefield State College

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Bluefield State College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Bluefield State College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Bluefield State College

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Bluefield State College Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The business, management and marketing major at Bluefield State College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 2,200
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 2,294

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Bluefield State College

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bluefield State College handed out 22 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #2200 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 10% over the previous year when 20 degrees were handed out.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Bluefield State College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Bluefield State College.

Bluefield State College Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 22 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Bluefield State College. About 36% of these graduates were women and the other 64% were men.

Bluefield State College Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bluefield State College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 86% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bluefield State College with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Bluefield State College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 19
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 11
Accounting 11

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You