Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Brandman University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Brandman University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Brandman ranks among other schools offering degrees in business, management and marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Brandman

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Brandman Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Brandman was ranked #827 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #63 in California.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Business, Management & Marketing Graduates 123
Most Popular Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 143
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 145
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Veterans 260
Best Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 320
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 513
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 632
Best Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 827

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Brandman

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brandman University handed out 253 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #513 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 18% over the previous year when 310 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 386 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from Brandman. This makes it the #125 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Brandman Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Brandman University.

Brandman Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

Of the 253 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in business, management and marketing from Brandman in 2019, 59% were men and 41% were women.

Brandman Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Brandman are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 51% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandman University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Brandman University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 10
Black or African American 22
Hispanic or Latino 57
White 130
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 34

Brandman Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 386 students earned a master's degree in business, management and marketing from Brandman. About 45% of these graduates were women and the other 55% were men.

Brandman Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Brandman are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 59% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandman University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Brandman University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 31
Black or African American 55
Hispanic or Latino 36
White 227
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 37

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 596
Human Resource Management 43

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You