Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Brandman University

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Brandman University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Brandman ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in psychology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at Brandman

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
  • Master’s Degree in Psychology

Brandman Psychology Rankings

The psychology major at Brandman is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Psychology Schools 33
Most Focused Colleges for Psychology 99
Most Popular Colleges for Psychology 188

Popularity of Psychology at Brandman

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Brandman University handed out 163 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #188 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 4% over the previous year when 170 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 64 students received their master’s degree in psychology from Brandman. This makes it the #97 most popular school for psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.

Psychology Student Diversity at Brandman

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Brandman University.

Brandman Psychology Bachelor’s Program

Of the 163 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Psychology from Brandman in 2017-2018, 16% were men and 84% were women.

Brandman Gender Breakdown of Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandman University with a bachelor's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Brandman University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 9
Hispanic or Latino 71
White 70
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 10

Brandman Psychology Master’s Program

The psychology program at Brandman awarded 64 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 12% of these degrees went to men with the other 88% going to women.

Brandman Gender Breakdown of Psychology Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the master's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 56% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brandman University with a master's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Brandman University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 36
White 24
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Psychology

Psychology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Psychology 162
Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology 79
Child Development & Psychology 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 659
Social Sciences 107
Communication & Journalism 2
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 1

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You