Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Accounting at Brescia University

Find Schools Near

Accounting at Brescia University

The Accounting major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Brescia University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Brescia University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in accounting.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Accounting Degrees Available at Brescia University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting

Brescia University Accounting Rankings

The accounting major at Brescia University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Accounting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Accounting Schools 311
Most Focused Colleges for Accounting 714
Most Popular Colleges for Accounting 1,371

Popularity of Accounting at Brescia University

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brescia University handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in accounting. Due to this, the school was ranked #1371 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 46% over the previous year when 13 degrees were handed out.

Accounting Student Diversity at Brescia University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the accounting majors at Brescia University.

Brescia University Accounting Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Brescia University. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.

Brescia University Gender Breakdown of Accounting Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brescia University with a bachelor's in accounting.

Ethnic Diversity of Accounting Majors at Brescia University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

Majors Similar to Accounting

Related Major Annual Graduates
General Business/Commerce 14
Business Administration & Management 6
Entrepreneurial Studies 5

View All Accounting Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You