Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General English Literature at Brescia University

Find Schools Near

General English Literature at Brescia University

The General English Literature major is part of the english language & literature program at Brescia University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Brescia University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in English.

Jump to any of the following sections:

General English Literature Degrees Available at Brescia University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in English

Brescia University English Rankings

The English major at Brescia University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General English Literature. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for General English Literature 191
Most Popular Colleges for General English Literature 935

Popularity of English at Brescia University

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brescia University handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in general English literature. Due to this, the school was ranked #935 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 75% over the previous year when 4 degrees were handed out.

English Student Diversity at Brescia University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the English majors at Brescia University.

Brescia University General English Literature Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in English from Brescia University. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

Brescia University Gender Breakdown of General English Literature Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 71% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brescia University with a bachelor's in English.

Ethnic Diversity of General English Literature Majors at Brescia University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You