Chemistry at Bridgewater State Universityphysical sciences program at Bridgewater State University.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how Bridgewater State ranks in comparison to other schools with chemistry programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Chemistry Degrees Available at Bridgewater State
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
Bridgewater State Chemistry Rankings
|Best Chemistry Colleges for Non-Traditional Students||219|
|Most Popular Colleges for Chemistry||280|
|Best Colleges for Chemistry||327|
|Most Focused Colleges for Chemistry||623|
Popularity of Chemistry at Bridgewater State
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bridgewater State University handed out 16 bachelor's degrees in chemistry. Due to this, the school was ranked #280 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 6% over the previous year when 17 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Chemistry Graduates from Bridgewater State Make?
Salary of Chemistry Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of chemistry students who receive their bachelor's degree at Bridgewater State is $43,300. This is higher than $35,600, which is the national median for all chemistry bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do Chemistry Graduates from Bridgewater State Have?
Student Debt of Chemistry Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Bridgewater State, chemistry students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $23,000 for all chemistry majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the chemistry program at Bridgewater State is $280 per month.
Bridgewater State Chemistry Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the chemistry majors at Bridgewater State University.
Bridgewater State Chemistry Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 16 students earned a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Bridgewater State. About 56% of these graduates were women and the other 44% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bridgewater State University with a bachelor's in chemistry.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Areas of Concentration for Chemistry
Chemistry students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Geological & Earth Sciences||15|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|