Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Brigham Young University - Idaho

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Brigham Young University - Idaho

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how BYU - I ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at BYU - I

  • Associate’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

BYU - I Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at BYU - I was ranked #788 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #7 in Idaho.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 28
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 85
Best Value Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 140
Highest Paid Business, Management & Marketing Graduates 255
Best Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 300
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 460
Best Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 788
Best Business, Management & Marketing Colleges for Veterans 858
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,507

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at BYU - I

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brigham Young University - Idaho handed out 955 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #85 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 17% over the previous year when 819 degrees were handed out.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at BYU - I

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Brigham Young University - Idaho.

BYU - I Business, Management & Marketing Associate’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at BYU - I awarded 104 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 26% of these degrees went to men with the other 74% going to women.

BYU - I Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 71% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho with a associate's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Brigham Young University - Idaho
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 74
Non-Resident Aliens 17
Other Races 11

BYU - I Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at BYU - I awarded 955 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 72% of these degrees went to men with the other 28% going to women.

BYU - I Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 74% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Brigham Young University - Idaho
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 32
White 706
Non-Resident Aliens 84
Other Races 119

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 672
Accounting 150
Business Support & Assistant Services 75
Other Business, Management & Marketing 64
Construction Management 63
Finance & Financial Management 29
Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods 6

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You