Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

History at Brigham Young University - Idaho

Find Schools Near

History at Brigham Young University - Idaho

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how BYU - I ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in history.

Jump to any of the following sections:

History Degrees Available at BYU - I

  • Associate’s Degree in History
  • Bachelor’s Degree in History

BYU - I History Rankings

The history major at BYU - I is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for History. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online History Schools 17
Most Popular Colleges for History 85
Most Focused Colleges for History 912

Popularity of History at BYU - I

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brigham Young University - Idaho handed out 27 bachelor's degrees in history. Due to this, the school was ranked #85 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 50% over the previous year when 18 degrees were handed out.

BYU - I History Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the history majors at Brigham Young University - Idaho.

BYU - I History Associate’s Program

Of the 39 students who graduated with a Associate’s in history from BYU - I in 2019, 13% were men and 87% were women.

BYU - I Gender Breakdown of History Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 90% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho with a associate's in history.

Ethnic Diversity of History Majors at Brigham Young University - Idaho
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 35
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

BYU - I History Bachelor’s Program

The history program at BYU - I awarded 27 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 59% of these degrees went to men with the other 41% going to women.

BYU - I Gender Breakdown of History Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 78% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho with a bachelor's in history.

Ethnic Diversity of History Majors at Brigham Young University - Idaho
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 21
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 3

History Majors

History students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
History 66

Related Major Annual Graduates
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 433
Education 389
Communication & Journalism 220
Psychology 200
Social Sciences 106

View All History Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You