Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Recreation Administration at Brigham Young University - Idaho

Find Schools Near

Recreation Administration at Brigham Young University - Idaho

Recreation Administration is one of the majors in the parks, recreation, leisure, & fitness studies program at Brigham Young University - Idaho.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how BYU - I ranks in comparison to other schools with recreation admin programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Recreation Administration Degrees Available at BYU - I

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation Admin

BYU - I Recreation Admin Rankings

The recreation admin major at BYU - I is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Recreation Administration. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Recreation Administration 8
Most Focused Colleges for Recreation Administration 48

Popularity of Recreation Admin at BYU - I

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Brigham Young University - Idaho handed out 80 bachelor's degrees in recreation administration. Due to this, the school was ranked #8 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 14% over the previous year when 93 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Recreation Admin Graduates from BYU - I Make?

Salary of Recreation Admin Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Recreation Admin majors who earn their bachelor's degree from BYU - I go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $27,800 a year. This is less than $29,800, which is the national median of all recreation admin majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Recreation Admin Graduates from BYU - I Have?

Student Debt of Recreation Admin Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at BYU - I, recreation admin students borrow a median amount of $10,215 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all recreation admin bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $23,360.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the recreation admin program at BYU - I is $106 per month.

BYU - I Recreation Admin Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the recreation admin majors at Brigham Young University - Idaho.

BYU - I Recreation Administration Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 80 students earned a bachelor's degree in recreation admin from BYU - I. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.

BYU - I Gender Breakdown of Recreation Administration Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 91% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brigham Young University - Idaho with a bachelor's in recreation admin.

Ethnic Diversity of Recreation Administration Majors at Brigham Young University - Idaho
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 73
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 5

Areas of Concentration for Recreation Admin

Recreation Administration students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Parks, Recreation & Leisure Facilities Management 80

References

Find Schools Near You